Our senior caregiving services include a full-continuum of health care options for Jewish seniors and those of any age, religion, or culture. We serve a variety of aging needs and provide short stay rehabilitation, hospice, home care, palliative care and more. You or a loved one can receive person-centered senior care options throughout the Greater Philadelphia community – wherever the patient calls home. We don’t only provide geriatric care services – we work with patients of all ages in our rehab programs.
Abramson Senior Care Services Overview
To learn more about the specific elder care services that may apply to your needs, please review our core offerings:
- Hospice Services: Care, comfort, dignity, and support for seniors and their families facing serious, life-limiting illness.
- Senior In-Home Care: Philadelphia-based in-home care for seniors, offering healthcare and homemaker services in the comfort of home.
- Short-Stay Medical Rehab: Comprehensive short-stay rehab focused on safely returning patients to their homes after a hospital stay.
- Senior Day Care Center: Located in Northeast Philadelphia, our adult day care center provides seniors with an enriching and inviting environment, as well as medical services and assistance during daytime hours.
- Nurse Practitioner House Calls: Coordinates with primary care physicians to provide medical care to seniors in the privacy of their own homes.
- Primary Care Practice: Located in Bryn Mawr, our primary care practice provides priority medical access to patients.
- Healthy Brain & Memory Center: A cognitive treatment facility helping those suffering with some form of cognitive impairment, such as Alzheimer’s.
- Abramson Care Advisors: Free, around-the-clock information and referral source for both Abramson Senior Care services and community resources for seniors and their families.
We strive to provide top quality senior caregiving in all of our services and efforts, and to remain compliant with all laws and codes.
Have questions about senior care services? Contact a senior care advisor for free, 24/7.