Experience Philadelphia-area primary care with a primary focus on you.
At Abramson Primary Care, we offer responsive, highly personalized primary care for patients ages 18 and above. Our membership-based practice provides a full continuum of service, providing essential medical care at an elevated, comprehensive standard.
Our Philadelphia-area primary care physician services are located at 135 S. Bryn Mawr Ave., Suite 110, Bryn Mawr, PA 19010, and serves Montgomery County, Philadelphia, and the surrounding areas. To find out which insurance policies we accept or for more information about our practice and our doctors - Dr. Jennifer Claves, Dr. Jeffery Ellis and Dr. Jean Haab - please call our office at 484.756.8700.
The future of primary care is here, and it’s more personalized than ever.
To ensure a remarkable patient experience, our Philadelphia and Montco primary care physicians devote an entire care team to every one of our patients. Care teams include a physician, nurse practitioner, care advisor, practice manager, medical assistants, and attentive front desk staff members. Our patients have 24/7 access to their doctors via text, phone, and telemedicine visits. We even expand our services outside of our office with in-home visits from a certified Nurse Practitioner.
We are a partner for your comprehensive health journey.
Our patients have full access to Abramson Senior Care’s incredible network of physicians and specialists, as well as an array of external experts. We have an expansive network of specialists, therapists, and pioneers in place to enhance our primary care services. For advanced care needs that require consultation with specialists, we manage patient referrals to top medical centers. Every step of the way, Abramson‘s Philadelphia area primary care physicians approach every patient interaction with our signature, holistic, and authentically warm approach.
What does a primary care practice membership include?
- Preferred access to our educational and wellness programs
- Extended visit times with your physician
- Full access to our care providers, including your doctor’s personal mobile number
- Home visits from a nurse practitioner at direction of physician
- On-site care management by our experienced care advisors
- Easy access to a personal patient portal
- Convenient appointments with priority access for same-day sick visits
- In-office services including phlebotomy, immunizations, EKGs, nutritional consultations, and more
- Access to Abramson Senior Care's full network of care
To find out what insurances we accept, please call our office at 484.756.8700.
Our professionals bring the strength of experience and the warmth of caring.
- Dr. Claves
- Dr. Fleisher
- Dr. Malamut
- Katie Reilly, MSG